A guide to the new POI powerup system: crystite resonators, new deployable items, and the new crafting vendors for battleframe progression tokens and the Cobra P-39 LGV. Includes maps of vendor locations and a handy cheat sheet!
About SihaSiha is a longtime gamer and game blogger. She writes her own gaming blog at Siha Games! and has been enjoying Firefall ever since she scored a beta key.
Author Archive | Siha
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6.1621 have just been released. These include in-game voice chat, Beta Crystite rewards, craftable LGVs, item durability, new battleframe abilities, POI buffs, progression changes, crafting changes, tweaks to open world gameplay, and bug fixes. Find all the information here! (Includes 1623 bugfix patch.)
There’s a lot of confusion and misinformation about beta crystite – how to get beta crystite, what you can buy with it, and how much it costs. We’ve put together a handy Firefall Beta Crystite guide so you can be informed before the patch hits.
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6.1606 have just been released. These include changes to battleframes, open world gameplay, the user interface, and bug fixes. Find all the information here!
I’ve found myself constantly referring to my list of battleframe modules, and I’m sure I’m not alone, so here’s a handy cheatsheet listing all the primary weapons, ability modules, HKMs and passives for all battleframes.
Crafting can be confusing when the quality of your material doesn’t match the quality of your crafted item.
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6.1597, have just been released. These include changes to open world gameplay, crafting, resource collection, PVP, battleframes, and bug fixes. Find all the information here!
So you’ve just crafted yourself a shiny new piece of gear for your favourite battleframe, but it doesn’t show up when you’re trying to equip it in the garage? Judging by the forums and zone chat, this is a very common problem, so here’s a quick guide to equipping crafted gear in Firefall.
Fix your Firefall brightness and cut down glare with these handy Firefall console commands, including a step-by-step guide to using the Firefall console.
New Firefall resources mean new things to learn! Check our guide to all the new gatherable resources in Patch 0.6.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...