Upgrading your frame to the end of its progression requires special frame-specific progression tokens for boxes 8, 9 and 10 in each constraint. This cheatsheet tells you where to get all the specialty items you’ll need.
Tag Archives | progression
Battleframe Progression Tokens Cheatsheet
Battleframe Progression Calculator
A calculator to show all the requirements for Battleframe progression to help you organise your resources and currencies.
Firefall Patch Notes: Patch 0.7.1665 (June Milestone)
Firefall patch notes for the Patch 0.7 milestone (Patch 0.7.1665). Includes loot drops, crafting research, the Blackwater Anomaly instance, three new melding pockets, Jetball, progression changes. and tweaks and bugfixes.
The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do?
If you’re not used to open-world sandbox games like Firefall, it can be a bit daunting to decide what to do next. This guide takes a look at two of the biggest obstacles for new players: what do you do, and how do you improve?
Equipping Crafted Gear in Firefall
A handy cheatsheet showing you what you need to equip crafted and looted equipment in Firefall.
Firefall Patch Notes: Patch 0.6.1637
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6.1637 have just been released. These include fixes to battleframes, upgrades to open world gameplay, ARES mission enhancements, dropships, changes to the POI Power system, progression changes, and new resources.
Powering Up the POIs: Crafting and Vehicle Vendors
A guide to the new POI powerup system: crystite resonators, new deployable items, and the new crafting vendors for battleframe progression tokens and the Cobra P-39 LGV. Includes maps of vendor locations and a handy cheat sheet!
Firefall Patch Notes: Patch 0.6.1621
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6.1621 have just been released. These include in-game voice chat, Beta Crystite rewards, craftable LGVs, item durability, new battleframe abilities, POI buffs, progression changes, crafting changes, tweaks to open world gameplay, and bug fixes. Find all the information here! (Includes 1623 bugfix patch.)
How to Equip Crafted Gear in Firefall
So you’ve just crafted yourself a shiny new piece of gear for your favourite battleframe, but it doesn’t show up when you’re trying to equip it in the garage? Judging by the forums and zone chat, this is a very common problem, so here’s a quick guide to equipping crafted gear in Firefall.
Firefall Changes: the March Milestone Shakeup
Big changes are afoot in the world of Firefall, and the March milestone due this weekend will cause a big shakeup. Here’s a look at what’s changing, and what you can expect from Firefall this weekend.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...