Firefall’s new Milestone has done away with item Stages, and has revamped the constraints system. Read on for all the details.
Archive | Guides RSS feed for this section
The Patch 0.8 Milestone introduces a revamped research system with specialisations, added costs, an upgraded UI, and more.
An introductory guide to Firefall’s battleframes, how you use them, how you upgrade them, and how you get new battleframes. Confused about battleframes? We have all the info you need.
Resource blending is an often-overlooked tool for inventory and resource management, and it’s likely to become more important in future as Red5 adds inventory limits. So here’s a guide to resource blending to help get you up to speed!
The recent new content has brought a range of new titles for your character to show off their achievements. Here’s a look at all Firefall’s titles and where they come from.
Warpaints are the main way of customising your battleframe’s appearance, and you can get them from a range of sources. In our Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide we’ll take a look at all the warpaints and where they come from.
For anything except the most basic crafted gear, you’ll need not only resources but DNA and other items collected from defeated enemies. Here we cover the DNA you’ll need to craft your gear, and how you use it once you have it.
Blackwater Anomaly is the first five-player instance in Firefall, and provides a new kind of experience for Firefall players. Read on for a guide to BWA and its secrets!
The melding pockets are accessible via arcporters from Copacabana, Thump Dump and Sunken Harbor, and feature new environments, creatures and events. Here’s a look at what goes on in these areas.
Gliders are a unique mode of transportation and once you master their use, they’re fun and very effective. You’ll find gliders placed all over New Eden, and you can even get portable gliders to use out in the wilderness. Read on to find out how to get the most from Firefall’s gliders.
- RAWR: Crafting Introduction
A brief introduction to the whole of the Firefall crafting system
- RAWR: Resources Overview
What resources are, where to find them and what to understand about them
- RAWR: Crafting Guide
Get to understand the specifics of the Firefall crafting system and master it
- Outpost Vendors and Progression Crafting
Discover how outpost power levels influence crafting and progression
- Crafting User-Interface Guide
Learn to find your way around the Molecular Printers, ideal for new players
- Tactical Thumper Placement
How to find the best spot to give you a tactical advantage and understanding the threats you may face
- Battleframe Specific Thumping Tactics
Part Two of the guide to tactical thumper covers battleframe loadouts and ideal squad roles
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...