Resource blending is an often-overlooked tool for inventory and resource management, and it’s likely to become more important in future as Red5 adds inventory limits. So here’s a guide to resource blending to help get you up to speed!
Tag Archives | resources
For anything except the most basic crafted gear, you’ll need not only resources but DNA and other items collected from defeated enemies. Here we cover the DNA you’ll need to craft your gear, and how you use it once you have it.
If you want to keep an eye on which resources are current, bookmark this page to see the latest resources in each set of resource pools.
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.7.1666 have just been released. These include bugfixes, performance improvements, blending changes, and more. Find all the information here!
Firefall patch notes for the Patch 0.7 milestone (Patch 0.7.1665). Includes loot drops, crafting research, the Blackwater Anomaly instance, three new melding pockets, Jetball, progression changes. and tweaks and bugfixes.
There’s some amount of confusion in the community about how resources appear and where and when you’ll see them, so we wanted to take a look at some of the mechanics behind resource spawning.
Thumping is one of the major sources of resources in Firefall, and if you’re looking for a fight it’s one of the quickest ways to find one! We’ve put together this Firefall thumping guide to help you get started and get the most out of your thumping.
Here’s a handy cheat sheet for the new Firefall resources introduced this week. Print it out and blu-tac it to your monitor: our Firefall resources cheat sheet will help you remember which resource to hunt for when you’ve got crafting goals in mind.
Blending is useful to consolidate resource scraps and fine-tune qualities. Use this calculator to help plan your blends before visiting the nanoprinter.
Patch 0.6.1637 brings a new set of resources to Firefall, and all existing resources have been automatically converted at a 1:1 ratio into the new resource types. We’ve created a handy cheatsheet so you can learn the new resources, along with the conversions from old resources.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...