A new month brings us a new range of Red Bean bundles. These will be available for a limited time, and offer a range of rewards.
Tag Archives | warpaints
The latest patch brings with it the launch of Firefall’s VIP packs, and a new range of Red Bean bundles. These will be available for a limited time, and offer a range of rewards.
Red5 have been testing the waters with bundled packages lately, and they’re about to retire the current range of bundles. If you’ve been thinking about picking up one or more of these bundles lately – or you didn’t know about them until now – you might want to act quickly before you miss out!
Warpaints are the main way of customising your battleframe’s appearance, and you can get them from a range of sources. In our Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide we’ll take a look at all the warpaints and where they come from.
There’s a lot of confusion and misinformation about beta crystite – how to get beta crystite, what you can buy with it, and how much it costs. We’ve put together a handy Firefall Beta Crystite guide so you can be informed before the patch hits.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...