The melding pockets are accessible via arcporters from Copacabana, Thump Dump and Sunken Harbor, and feature new environments, creatures and events. Here’s a look at what goes on in these areas.
Tag Archives | patch 0.7.1665
Firefall’s Melding Pockets: a Gameplay Guide
Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets
Learn about Firefall’s three new Melding Pockets and the new instance – find out how to visit Antarctica, Diamond Head, Sargasso Sea, and the Blackwater Anomaly!
Firefall Crafting Research: an Introduction
Crafting now requires research into the recipes you want to make – check out our handy guide to the Firefall crafting research process.
Firefall Patch Notes: Patch 0.7.1665 (June Milestone)
Firefall patch notes for the Patch 0.7 milestone (Patch 0.7.1665). Includes loot drops, crafting research, the Blackwater Anomaly instance, three new melding pockets, Jetball, progression changes. and tweaks and bugfixes.
Resource Pools and How They Work
There’s some amount of confusion in the community about how resources appear and where and when you’ll see them, so we wanted to take a look at some of the mechanics behind resource spawning.
Baneclaw: the Melding Anomaly Neutralizer Crafting Guide
Baneclaw is one of the most dangerous opponents in Firefall, and fighting him requires a lot of preparation. It’s an involved procedure, and it’s helpful to look at the big picture when preparing.
The Firefall Vehicles Guide
Vehicles are one of the most accessible ways to get around the world of Firefall, and there are a range of different vehicles available to players. Check out our Firefall Vehicles Guide to see all the different bikes and where they come from!
Equipping Crafted Gear in Firefall
A handy cheatsheet showing you what you need to equip crafted and looted equipment in Firefall.
Firefall Resources Cheat Sheet
Here’s a handy cheat sheet for the new Firefall resources introduced this week. Print it out and blu-tac it to your monitor: our Firefall resources cheat sheet will help you remember which resource to hunt for when you’ve got crafting goals in mind.
Powering Up the POIs: Crafting and Vehicle Vendors
A guide to the new POI powerup system: crystite resonators, new deployable items, and the new crafting vendors for battleframe progression tokens and the Cobra P-39 LGV. Includes maps of vendor locations and a handy cheat sheet!
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...