The Patch 0.8 Milestone introduces a revamped research system with specialisations, added costs, an upgraded UI, and more.
Tag Archives | featured
An introductory guide to Firefall’s battleframes, how you use them, how you upgrade them, and how you get new battleframes. Confused about battleframes? We have all the info you need.
Resource blending is an often-overlooked tool for inventory and resource management, and it’s likely to become more important in future as Red5 adds inventory limits. So here’s a guide to resource blending to help get you up to speed!
You’ll soon be able to adjust the behaviour of some of your frames’ abilities and weapons, thanks to an upcoming crafting feature. Learn more here!
Warpaints are the main way of customising your battleframe’s appearance, and you can get them from a range of sources. In our Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide we’ll take a look at all the warpaints and where they come from.
Blackwater Anomaly is the first five-player instance in Firefall, and provides a new kind of experience for Firefall players. Read on for a guide to BWA and its secrets!
The melding pockets are accessible via arcporters from Copacabana, Thump Dump and Sunken Harbor, and feature new environments, creatures and events. Here’s a look at what goes on in these areas.
Gliders are a unique mode of transportation and once you master their use, they’re fun and very effective. You’ll find gliders placed all over New Eden, and you can even get portable gliders to use out in the wilderness. Read on to find out how to get the most from Firefall’s gliders.
Learn about Firefall’s three new Melding Pockets and the new instance – find out how to visit Antarctica, Diamond Head, Sargasso Sea, and the Blackwater Anomaly!
Crafting now requires research into the recipes you want to make – check out our handy guide to the Firefall crafting research process.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...