Thumping is one of the major sources of resources in Firefall, and if you’re looking for a fight it’s one of the quickest ways to find one! We’ve put together this Firefall thumping guide to help you get started and get the most out of your thumping.
Tag Archives | featured
Baneclaw is one of the most dangerous opponents in Firefall, and fighting him requires a lot of preparation. It’s an involved procedure, and it’s helpful to look at the big picture when preparing.
Vehicles are one of the most accessible ways to get around the world of Firefall, and there are a range of different vehicles available to players. Check out our Firefall Vehicles Guide to see all the different bikes and where they come from!
If you’re not used to open-world sandbox games like Firefall, it can be a bit daunting to decide what to do next. This guide takes a look at two of the biggest obstacles for new players: what do you do, and how do you improve?
A handy cheatsheet showing you what you need to equip crafted and looted equipment in Firefall.
Firefall’s new dropships stop at all major towns and most minor SIN towers. Check out our Firefall Dropship Route Map to get where you’re going faster!
Here’s a handy cheat sheet for the new Firefall resources introduced this week. Print it out and blu-tac it to your monitor: our Firefall resources cheat sheet will help you remember which resource to hunt for when you’ve got crafting goals in mind.
A guide to the new POI powerup system: crystite resonators, new deployable items, and the new crafting vendors for battleframe progression tokens and the Cobra P-39 LGV. Includes maps of vendor locations and a handy cheat sheet!
There’s a lot of confusion and misinformation about beta crystite – how to get beta crystite, what you can buy with it, and how much it costs. We’ve put together a handy Firefall Beta Crystite guide so you can be informed before the patch hits.
I’ve found myself constantly referring to my list of battleframe modules, and I’m sure I’m not alone, so here’s a handy cheatsheet listing all the primary weapons, ability modules, HKMs and passives for all battleframes.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...