The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.7.1666 have just been released. These include bugfixes, performance improvements, blending changes, and more. Find all the information here!
Tag Archives | baneclaw
Baneclaw is one of the most dangerous opponents in Firefall, and fighting him requires a lot of preparation. It’s an involved procedure, and it’s helpful to look at the big picture when preparing.
If you’re not used to open-world sandbox games like Firefall, it can be a bit daunting to decide what to do next. This guide takes a look at two of the biggest obstacles for new players: what do you do, and how do you improve?
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6.1621 have just been released. These include in-game voice chat, Beta Crystite rewards, craftable LGVs, item durability, new battleframe abilities, POI buffs, progression changes, crafting changes, tweaks to open world gameplay, and bug fixes. Find all the information here! (Includes 1623 bugfix patch.)
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6.1606 have just been released. These include changes to battleframes, open world gameplay, the user interface, and bug fixes. Find all the information here!
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...