These Firefall patch notes are reproduced directly from the official forum thread, and we’re posting them here for reference and easy access.
- Player health regeneration in PvP is now 10 hp per second, with the exception of Mammoth, which is 15 hp per second.
- Fixed a bug where the Firecat Passive would apply the Incinerator effect to all enemies previously affected by Incinerator.
- Fixed an issue where Tether Field’s HKM bar was sometimes not being consumed.
- Fixed an issue where the Recluse’s BioCrossbow’s alt fire would remove the crosshair.
- The Recluse’s Necrotic Poison (passive) no longer persists through death.
- Fixed an issue where the Biorifle’s projectile would land slightly off target from where the reticle is aimed.
- Fixed an issue with Explosive Rounds preventing it from dealing AoE damage with the Plasma HMG and Laser HMG.
- Fixed an issue where the Rhino retains the Charge! run speed bonus after the ability ends.
- Charge! now gives the Rhino a flat 20% run speed boost for 6 seconds (previously the speed would ramp up over time).
- Fixed the issue preventing users from placing a Heavy Turret and Anti-Personnel Turret next to their Multi-Turrets.
- Lowered the distance required between Heavy Turrets and Anti-Personnel Turrets from 15m to 10m.
- Fixed an issue where shield effects (Boomerang Shot & Bulwark) would stack on players infinitely.
- Boomerang Shot no longer applies a shield to the player on a successful hit.
- Bulwark will now affect the initial user if they are in the radius of detonation.
- Shock Rifle headshot damage multiplier reduced to 1.5x from 2.0x.
- Added damage degradation to the Shock Rifle at especially long ranges.
- Fixed an issue where Electrical Storm’s HKM bar was sometimes not being consumed.
- Fixed an issue where the Accord Recon’s passive is applied to the target killed as well as the Accord Recon.
- Added a new scope sight for the Accord Recon’s primary weapon. This can be used with other sniper rifles. You can change scopes by going into Options -> Interface -> Reticle manager and then select "Light Sniper" under Sniper Rifles.
- Fixed an issue that would break Teleport Beacon until relogging.
- Fixed an issue where Ambush (passive) was dealing more damage than intended.
- Smokescreen VFX should now scale with the actual duration of the effect properly.
- Player LGV Races. No Really. Not kidding. We promise.
- Resource information and location should now be displayed on the world map.
- Fixed an issue where players could not interact with thumpers when a lot of mobs are attacking the thumper.
- Thumper waves now have a smoother and smaller difficulty ramp from start to finish.
- Fixed an issue where players could collect resources from a squadmate’s thumper that they did not help protect.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to place turrets while a thumper is out.
- Fixed an issue that was interfering with the player’s ability to interact with the shield disruptor at Chosen Incursions.
- Fixed an end-of-scenario crash that was happening in ARES missions.
- Fixed a broken timer with creature kill streaks.
Melding Anomaly Neutralizer
- Fixed an issue where a player would lose their Melding Anomaly Neutralizer if placed in the incorrect position.
- The Melding Anomaly no longer damages players.
- Radius in which the Melding Anomaly Neutralizer calldown is placed is closer to players.
- Increased the radius of acceptable placement location of the Melding Anomaly Neutralizer.
- Known Issue: In order to build a Melding Anomaly Neutralizer, you need the components Isolated Mitochondrial DNA Strain, Transfer DNA Array and Coding DNA Sequence. The blueprints needed to make these components are misnamed as DNA Multi-Printing , DNA Microarray Nanofiltration and NanoTech-Assisted DNA Splicing respectively.
- Fixed the sliders in the Color Picker.
- Added a new reticle option for the Accord Recon’s primary weapon.
- Resource Monitor now short-hands thousand after 10k instead of 1k.
- Changed the scan report position to better face the player.
- Ability kills now display a skull instead of the ability text.
- Added the ability to save resource scans. Saving the scan will pin the desired result to the world so that you can keep track of it. Saved scans are lost upon entering PvP matches, disconnecting or switching shards.
- Fixed an issue where map markers would appear under the world until you look in the direction they actually are.
- World map navwheel will now close after selecting abandon.
- Fixed an issue in the garage where mousing over Sundering Wave (Rhino) would give a UI error and would not be able to be equipped.
- Requirements are now displayed in crafting UI.
- Fixed an issue where some of the tooltips in the refining process were showing incorrect information.
- Added a tip to display if the player can equip an item in the crafting UI.
- Added a quality value to the end of resource names in the crafting UI.
- Filtering recipes will automatically expand the recipe tree once its size drops below a threshold.
- Fixed an issue where raw resources are not being updated after putting them in the crafting terminal.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to load workbenches.
- Fixed an issue where a character with no workbenches unlocked could not unlock a workbench.