These Firefall patch notes are reproduced directly from the official forum thread, and we’re posting them here for reference and easy access.
Open World Changes
- Player-made LGV races are in! Deploy your starting line and create your own LGV races.
- Added two new free heads (male and female); also 3 new female heads and 2 new male heads for purchase at the New You.
- The Chosen Engineer weapon is capable of making sound once again.
- Fixed an issue where you would not get credit for participating in a Tornado event.
- Players will no longer spawn in as a ragdoll and then come to life.
- Fixed collision problems with Whiptail Threshers.
- Brody is no longer so disapproving when you send back a thumper at 100%.
- Turrets should now track and fire at enemies more consistently.
- Fixed issues where there would be no Arcporter Pylon available when exiting an ARES mission.
- Chosen War
- Fixed an issue that caused map markers for events not to show up after reclaiming POIs from Chosen until 10 minutes later
- Added another wave of drop pods when players attempt to take back a Chosen occupied POI
- Renamed Chosen Invaders to Chosen Strike Team to avoid confusion between Chosen attacks and the invasion events
- Made a fix for incursions so the amount of Chosen in the area before the shield disruptor spawns is 2 or less instead of exactly 0
- Upped the HP of the warbringer and shield generators by about 3x
- Added a bonus reward (XP) for completing an incursion without losing a shield disruptor
- Made the pre-invasion VO play zone wide
- Fixed an issue that would cause the melding to permanently cover Thump Dump or Sunken Harbor instead of only 3 hours
- Renamed Siege of Thump Dump and Siege of Sunken Harbor to Invasion of Thump Dump and Invasion of Sunken Harbor for clarity
- Using /stuck while on an LGV will dismount the character from the LGV before respawning.
- Fixed an issue where warpaint on the body suit would not appear on the advanced frames.
- Added audio effects for many objects that were missing in the last patch.
- Promoting a new squad leader should no longer disband the squad.
- Brassy and Fired Up female voices are no longer the same voice.
- Fixed issues with certain heads and facial hair options clipping.
- Adjusted the volume of various weapon and NPC sounds to help distinguish what is attacking you.
- You can now deploy turrets even while the Thumper is on cooldown.
- Players should no longer remain horizontal when crashing from a glider while in free cam mode.
- Removed tooltip references to Tech Trees.
- Updated nanoprint categories to help organize and simplify finding the nanoprint you want.
- Battleframe-related components that require resources to craft now require half the amount of resources, and take half the time to complete.
- Added advanced refining recipes that support multiple inputs – players can refine multiple stacks of raw resources in the same job.
- Item stage/tier is now noted in the resulting item as well as the nanoprint. Assault Rifle II nanoprint now results in an Assault Rifle II item.
- Healing Accelerator I and Healing Charge Builder I should now have crafting times associated with their recipes.
- Regeneration Assembly I & II recipes should now output the appropriate component for the Accord Absorption Plating.
- Subcomponents that require Polymers or Carbon should now allow you to select the quality of those resources.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a resource for a component would not select the proper resource.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the third resource in a list would fail to select that resource.
- Healing Ball Charge Builder I and Healing Accelerator I now require appropriate number of resources and time to craft.
- Crystite and Red Bean totals now appear in the manufacturing station UI.
- Inventory items now show appropriate requirements in their tooltips.
- Passive modules will now be shown in player inventories.
- Stock gear will no longer display durability information on the tool-tips (starting gear ignores durability)
Resource Collection Changes
- Tweaked the way raw resources are generated in the world – should result in fewer cases of horrible, horrible quality resources.
- Resource qualities will now update more frequently in the world.
- Added new scan report UI when using the scanhammer to detect resources.
- Surface deposit sin cards should no longer pop into view and then disappear when you get within range.
- Using a scan hammer to crack surface deposits will now result in a smaller resource reward than using sonic detonators.
- Squad Thumpers have been renamed to match personal thumper progression (Stock, Light, Medium, Heavy).
- The Accord now gives the full 100% bonus to all squad members for completing a personal thumper – it is no longer split.
- Thumper locations are reserved for the thumper’s owner for 30 seconds after thumper is sent back.
- All thumper health increased by approx. 25%.
- Thumper capacities adjusted to reward greater risks of moving up in weight class.
- Squad thumper capacities increased to encourage more squad thumping.
- New STOCK Squad Thumper introduced by The Accord Technologists. Perfect for that squad using new Battleframes!
- Fixed a bug where Thumper boss waves would respawn.
- Slightly decreased the health on crystals inside the Melding tornado portal.
- All the tiki thumpers are now correctly using the tiki thumper web icon.
- Small, Medium, and Large healing powerups increased to restore 1.5 times more health.
- Added the 2 teleporters back in to each spawn room in Sunken Harbor.
- Removed the penalty for carrying Double Damage – the player with it no longer takes bonus damage, only deals bonus damage.
- XP rewards for PvP should no longer be split among the team. XP rewards were meant to be for the individual.
- Fixed an issue with the challenge mode where a player would not receive an invite if they had any players on their ignore list.
- Spectator mode should now properly display the in-game clock, score, etc. when observing a match.
- When spectating via the challenge mode, the camera should now properly attach to a player at the start.
- Keybindings and mouse controls should now work properly in spectator mode.
- Clicking the exit button in spectator mode should now exit the match cleanly.
- Primary Weapons – Did a pass on all primary weapon ammunition and added some weight/size to projectiles.
- Reduced weapon damage by 20% (PvP only)
- SIN Scrambler – Reduced damage to half weapon damage.
- Overload – Reduced damage to half of weapon damage.
- Overload – Now arcfolds the appropriate weapon to the user on activation.
- Reduced primary weapon damage by 20% and reduced "Ambush" damage bonus by 5% (PvP only)
- Eruption Rounds – Now arcfolds the appropriate weapon to the user on activation.
- Increased accuracy, clip size, and damage of the R36 (primary weapon) at all stages.
- SIN Scrambler – Can now be used with the R36 (accord recon primary)
- Sentinel Pod – Limited max hostile targets to 1
- Deployables will now get the appropriate stats at all levels.
- Fixed a bug where Bastion was getting Starting Gear in PvP.
- Bastion Ultimate (Fortify) – Fixed a bug where the player was getting fully healed instead of the sentinel pod.
- Tesla Alt Fire – Reduced the rate of energy drain to match new energy totals.
- Sticky Grenade Launcher – Added explosion audio when sticking grendes to an NPC or player.
- Anti-Personnel Turret should no longer loop audio.
- Buffed the damage of all ranks of Disruption. Starting was 212, now 350. PvP was 375, now 600.
- Increased the run speed bonus provided by Trailblaze to 120% at the starting value, up from 110%. Remains 130% in PvP
- Immolate damage significantly increased – 75 per tick base, up from 38. PvP damage buffed to 90 per tick. Immolate radius increased to 5m base, up from 3.4m. PvP range left alone (5m)
- Thermal Wave base damage increased from 212 to 350, and all crafting ranges increased accordingly. PvP damage is still 375.
- Plasma Cannon – Increased speed of the projectile to better fit in between Thermal Cannon and Fusion Cannon
- Creeping death – Fixed a bug where the radius was far larger than intended.
- BioRifle (Dragonfly primary) – Players should no longer warp around while firing.
- Fixed a bug where Dragonfly was getting Starting Gear in PvP.
- Sundering Wave now causes targets to take 15% more damage at base, up from 12%. All stages raised accordingly. PvP raised to 20% extra damage taken by affected targets.
- Heavy Laser MG base damage per round raised to 46, up from 38. All stages raised accordingly. PvP damage increased from 77 per round to 80.
- Fixed the issue causing the Accord Dreadnaught’s passive effects to become stuck on his body.
No comments yet.