Upgrading your frame to the end of its progression requires special frame-specific progression tokens for boxes 8, 9 and 10 in each constraint. This cheatsheet tells you where to get all the specialty items you’ll need.
Archive | Cheat Sheets RSS feed for this section
For anything except the most basic crafted gear, you’ll need not only resources but DNA and other items collected from defeated enemies. Here we cover the DNA you’ll need to craft your gear, and how you use it once you have it.
A handy cheatsheet showing you what you need to equip crafted and looted equipment in Firefall.
Here’s a handy cheat sheet for the new Firefall resources introduced this week. Print it out and blu-tac it to your monitor: our Firefall resources cheat sheet will help you remember which resource to hunt for when you’ve got crafting goals in mind.
Patch 0.6.1637 brings a new set of resources to Firefall, and all existing resources have been automatically converted at a 1:1 ratio into the new resource types. We’ve created a handy cheatsheet so you can learn the new resources, along with the conversions from old resources.
A guide to the new POI powerup system: crystite resonators, new deployable items, and the new crafting vendors for battleframe progression tokens and the Cobra P-39 LGV. Includes maps of vendor locations and a handy cheat sheet!
I’ve found myself constantly referring to my list of battleframe modules, and I’m sure I’m not alone, so here’s a handy cheatsheet listing all the primary weapons, ability modules, HKMs and passives for all battleframes.
So you’ve just crafted yourself a shiny new piece of gear for your favourite battleframe, but it doesn’t show up when you’re trying to equip it in the garage? Judging by the forums and zone chat, this is a very common problem, so here’s a quick guide to equipping crafted gear in Firefall.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...