The new Red Bean bundles for March are available now, with a mix of old and new rewards.
Tag Archives | lgvs
February’s Red Bean bundles are available, with a range of rewards based on how many Red Beans you purchase.
January’s Red Bean bundles are available, with the usual tiered rewards based on how many Red Beans you buy at once.
December’s new Red Bean bundles are available now, featuring a mix of old and new rewards.
A new month brings us a new range of Red Bean bundles. These will be available for a limited time, and offer a range of rewards.
The latest patch brings with it the launch of Firefall’s VIP packs, and a new range of Red Bean bundles. These will be available for a limited time, and offer a range of rewards.
Red5 have been testing the waters with bundled packages lately, and they’re about to retire the current range of bundles. If you’ve been thinking about picking up one or more of these bundles lately – or you didn’t know about them until now – you might want to act quickly before you miss out!
Vehicles are one of the most accessible ways to get around the world of Firefall, and there are a range of different vehicles available to players. Check out our Firefall Vehicles Guide to see all the different bikes and where they come from!
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6.1621 have just been released. These include in-game voice chat, Beta Crystite rewards, craftable LGVs, item durability, new battleframe abilities, POI buffs, progression changes, crafting changes, tweaks to open world gameplay, and bug fixes. Find all the information here! (Includes 1623 bugfix patch.)
There’s a lot of confusion and misinformation about beta crystite – how to get beta crystite, what you can buy with it, and how much it costs. We’ve put together a handy Firefall Beta Crystite guide so you can be informed before the patch hits.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...