Firefall’s new Milestone has done away with item Stages, and has revamped the constraints system. Read on for all the details.
Tag Archives | crafting
The Patch 0.8 Milestone introduces a revamped research system with specialisations, added costs, an upgraded UI, and more.
Resource blending is an often-overlooked tool for inventory and resource management, and it’s likely to become more important in future as Red5 adds inventory limits. So here’s a guide to resource blending to help get you up to speed!
This week’s Firefall Live featured news about crafting and the economy – we’ve got the key points here!
The Firefall VIP packs have just been announced, and will be available as of the next patch. These packs give you access to a range of ‘premium’ perks and are available for a range of time periods.
You’ll soon be able to adjust the behaviour of some of your frames’ abilities and weapons, thanks to an upcoming crafting feature. Learn more here!
For anything except the most basic crafted gear, you’ll need not only resources but DNA and other items collected from defeated enemies. Here we cover the DNA you’ll need to craft your gear, and how you use it once you have it.
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.7.1694 have just been released. These include bugfixes, new cosmetics, PvP leaderboards, world changes, changes to melding pocket arcporter keys, and changes to crafting recipes. Find all the information here!
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.7.1688 have just been released. These include bugfixes, more aggressive Chosen, some ability nerfs, and fixes for crafting recipes. Find all the information here!
Crafting now requires research into the recipes you want to make – check out our handy guide to the Firefall crafting research process.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...