So you’ve just crafted yourself a shiny new piece of gear for your favourite battleframe, but it doesn’t show up when you’re trying to equip it in the garage? Judging by the forums and zone chat, this is a very common problem, so here’s a quick guide to equipping crafted gear in Firefall.
Tag Archives | crafting
New Firefall resources mean new things to learn! Check our guide to all the new gatherable resources in Patch 0.6.
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6, the March Milestone, have just been released, covering battleframe progression, the Accord Battle Lab tutorial/new player experience, updates to the Chosen Warfront, new POI buffs and local missions and events, across-the-board frame revamps, and huge changes to crafting. Find all the information here!
Big changes are afoot in the world of Firefall, and the March milestone due this weekend will cause a big shakeup. Here’s a look at what’s changing, and what you can expect from Firefall this weekend.
I wrote a little app to manage my crystite hybrids. You can use it to keep track of your hybrids and see how they will blend.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...