These Firefall patch notes are reproduced directly from the official forum thread, and we’re posting them here for reference and easy access.
- Join Red 5 for the Double Crystite Weekend! Starting on Friday, August 9th @ 10am PDT (17:00 GMT) through Monday, August 11th you can earn double crystite from PvP, mission rewards, and resource drops across New Eden.
- All battleframes are now on sale for only 7 Pilot Tokens for a limited time. This sale will last until August 20th.
- The purchase of any Red Bean pack now includes a new glider (on a separate cooldown), a new helmet, and decal. One per account.
- PvP Leaderboards added. Check out where you rank in each gametype on the global leaderboards and even vs your friends list.
- Ranking is based on ELO scores of match-made PvP matches.
- Check this out in your Nav Wheel or at the end of a PvP match.
- A new location reporting heavy levels of enemy activity has been located Southwest of Copacabana. ARES teams are requested.
- Low-stage ARES missions have seen a decrease in enemy activity and should be more reasonable for junior ARES operators.
- New advances in our understanding of Chosen technology have solved issues of destabilizing Chosen bomb placements when the incorrect key is placed in the available socket. The correct key will now help stabilize the bomb by 10%. The Chosen have responded by decreasing their bomb timers.
- Ratchet is once again selling special rewards for ARES operators with an abundance of beta crystite. You are still not able to create new beta crystite.
- Battleframes will now start with the ability to use their three core abilities. Players will still need to spend XP to unlock the ability slots in the garage in order to make changes to those ability slots.
- Arcporter keys for Antarctica, Sargasso Sea, and Diamondhead are now far easier to craft and had their resource costs cut down to 10% of previous amounts.
- Added recipe tracking audio to the crafting UI.
- Changed Jetball spawn countdown to begin at 3 instead of 10.
- Fixed an issue where some players would be stuck at the Armies of the Accord loading screen when connecting.
- Fixed an issue with Jetball countdown UI not matching the actual ball spawn.
- Fixed an issue where Warpaint purchases were not saving upon exiting the Battleframe Garage.
- Player location is no longer reset to Copacabana upon logging out and back in. Upon log in, players should be placed at the closest Accord-owned outpost in New Eden to where they logged out.
- Adjusted the Inferno Dash (Firecat) AoE stat to a floating point. It should now show that it is scaling with crafting properly.
- Immolate III (Firecat) will now properly have its area of effect stat changed based on the quality of resource used during crafting.
- Inferno Dash III’s (Firecat) area of effect stat will now scale depending on the quality of resources used during crafting.
- Inferno Dash IV’s (Firecat) area of effect stat will now scale depending on the quality of resources used during crafting.
- Power Field III’s (Raptor) rate of fire buff and buff duration should now scale properly depending on the quality of resources used during crafting.
- Power Field IV’s (Raptor) rate of fire buff and buff duration should now scale properly depending on the quality of resources used during crafting.
- Sprint energy cost was removed from the crafting preview of servos as it was a stat that was not being used.
- The duration of Power Field III and Power Field IV’s field is not scaling with the quality of resources used during crafting.
- Players will no longer be able to completely un-equip a non-HKM ability. This is not an intended effect.
- Players are unable to craft Deployable Power Relays II, which is required to build Deployable Shield (Accord Engineer) II, III, IV.