These Firefall patch notes are reproduced directly from the official forum thread, and we’re posting them here for reference and easy access.
- Blending resources will no longer decrease the overall quantity of resources.
- Jetball loading screen will now have a proper loading image.
- Changed UI to support up to 8 characters for two-stage authentication allowing for a longer delay between codes.
- Bastion ability, Multi-Turret, will now spawn more than three turrets at higher stages.
- Fixed multiple crashes with the French version of the client.
- Existing players should now properly receive the melding pocket key mission when donating crystite resonators.
- Thumpers in the melding pockets are now pulling the proper resource types.
- Baneclaw will now reward a more appropriate amount of resources upon defeating him.
- Players should now have all the battleframes that they’ve unlocked previously.
- Battleframe abilities and upgrades that were not unlocked properly should be unlocked now.
- Fixed an issue where Shockwave would destroy ARES mission objectives.
- Fixed issues with the private lobby screen showing invalid data.
- Fixed an issue with the reward screen misaligning the reward if scrolling.
- All items should now unload from the manufacturing station without errors.
- Fixed multiple chat server crashes.
- Items listed to the marketplace should no longer disappear. All previous items should be showing up now.
- Performance improvements to web services affecting characters, inventory, etc.
New Known Issues
- Researching Heavy Plasma MG IV does not unlock HMG Barrel Assembly IV blueprint, and therefore the component and Heavy Plasma MG IV cannot be crafted.