Learn about Firefall’s three new Melding Pockets and the new instance – find out how to visit Antarctica, Diamond Head, Sargasso Sea, and the Blackwater Anomaly!
Archive | Guides RSS feed for this section
Crafting now requires research into the recipes you want to make – check out our handy guide to the Firefall crafting research process.
Thumping is one of the major sources of resources in Firefall, and if you’re looking for a fight it’s one of the quickest ways to find one! We’ve put together this Firefall thumping guide to help you get started and get the most out of your thumping.
Baneclaw is one of the most dangerous opponents in Firefall, and fighting him requires a lot of preparation. It’s an involved procedure, and it’s helpful to look at the big picture when preparing.
Vehicles are one of the most accessible ways to get around the world of Firefall, and there are a range of different vehicles available to players. Check out our Firefall Vehicles Guide to see all the different bikes and where they come from!
If you’re not used to open-world sandbox games like Firefall, it can be a bit daunting to decide what to do next. This guide takes a look at two of the biggest obstacles for new players: what do you do, and how do you improve?
Firefall’s new dropships stop at all major towns and most minor SIN towers. Check out our Firefall Dropship Route Map to get where you’re going faster!
A guide to the new POI powerup system: crystite resonators, new deployable items, and the new crafting vendors for battleframe progression tokens and the Cobra P-39 LGV. Includes maps of vendor locations and a handy cheat sheet!
There’s a lot of confusion and misinformation about beta crystite – how to get beta crystite, what you can buy with it, and how much it costs. We’ve put together a handy Firefall Beta Crystite guide so you can be informed before the patch hits.
Crafting can be confusing when the quality of your material doesn’t match the quality of your crafted item.
- RAWR: Crafting Introduction
A brief introduction to the whole of the Firefall crafting system
- RAWR: Resources Overview
What resources are, where to find them and what to understand about them
- RAWR: Crafting Guide
Get to understand the specifics of the Firefall crafting system and master it
- Outpost Vendors and Progression Crafting
Discover how outpost power levels influence crafting and progression
- Crafting User-Interface Guide
Learn to find your way around the Molecular Printers, ideal for new players
- Tactical Thumper Placement
How to find the best spot to give you a tactical advantage and understanding the threats you may face
- Battleframe Specific Thumping Tactics
Part Two of the guide to tactical thumper covers battleframe loadouts and ideal squad roles
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...