The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6, the March Milestone, have just been released, covering battleframe progression, the Accord Battle Lab tutorial/new player experience, updates to the Chosen Warfront, new POI buffs and local missions and events, across-the-board frame revamps, and huge changes to crafting. Find all the information here!
You are here: Home > Siha
About SihaSiha is a longtime gamer and game blogger. She writes her own gaming blog at Siha Games! and has been enjoying Firefall ever since she scored a beta key.
Author Archive | Siha
Big changes are afoot in the world of Firefall, and the March milestone due this weekend will cause a big shakeup. Here’s a look at what’s changing, and what you can expect from Firefall this weekend.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...
assault baneclaw bastion battleframes biotech bugfixes calculator carbon combat cosmetics crafting dragonfly dreadnaught dropships electron engineer equipment featured firecat gliders lgvs mammoth monetisation nighthawk patch 0.7.1665 patch 0.7.1666 patch 0.7.1694 patch 0.7.1710 patch 0.7.1714 patch notes progression pvp raptor recluse recon red beans refining resources rhino thumpers tigerclaw titles ui warpaints xp