Resource blending is an often-overlooked tool for inventory and resource management, and it’s likely to become more important in future as Red5 adds inventory limits. So here’s a guide to resource blending to help get you up to speed!
About SihaSiha is a longtime gamer and game blogger. She writes her own gaming blog at Siha Games! and has been enjoying Firefall ever since she scored a beta key.
Author Archive | Siha
The latest patch brings with it the launch of Firefall’s VIP packs, and a new range of Red Bean bundles. These will be available for a limited time, and offer a range of rewards.
Upgrading your frame to the end of its progression requires special frame-specific progression tokens for boxes 8, 9 and 10 in each constraint. This cheatsheet tells you where to get all the specialty items you’ll need.
It’s been Update Central around here over the last few days. We’ve finally got everything up to date – next up, new stuff!
This week’s Firefall Live featured news about crafting and the economy – we’ve got the key points here!
The Firefall VIP packs have just been announced, and will be available as of the next patch. These packs give you access to a range of ‘premium’ perks and are available for a range of time periods.
You’ll soon be able to adjust the behaviour of some of your frames’ abilities and weapons, thanks to an upcoming crafting feature. Learn more here!
Red5 have been testing the waters with bundled packages lately, and they’re about to retire the current range of bundles. If you’ve been thinking about picking up one or more of these bundles lately – or you didn’t know about them until now – you might want to act quickly before you miss out!
The recent new content has brought a range of new titles for your character to show off their achievements. Here’s a look at all Firefall’s titles and where they come from.
Warpaints are the main way of customising your battleframe’s appearance, and you can get them from a range of sources. In our Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide we’ll take a look at all the warpaints and where they come from.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...