These Firefall patch notes are reproduced directly from the official forum thread, and we’re posting them here for reference and easy access.
- You can now purchase a Copacabana Arcporter for Red Beans at Luau Larry’s.
- The white wargrim should be easier to find.
- You can only use /leavezone when a zone has been shut down or in PvP matches. No more tornado cheats.
- Daily resource and item rewards will now call down a crate to interact with.
- Fixed multiple server crashes and memory leaks.
- Improved server performance to handle higher loads.
- Fix for mission waypoints not not showing up properly.
- Turning off network streaming should now properly disable texture streaming.
- Fixed an issue where your calldowns would disappear if a web service call failed.
- While you won’t lose your calldowns anymore, if the web service call fails, you still might not get whatever item/resource/etc was part of the failed call.
- Fixed an issue where you could thump in certain locations with no creatures spawning.
- Fixed web UI not showing up after changing zones.
- Language settings should no longer be overridden after re-launching the game.
- Dropships will now timeout if the landing zone is too busy. No more drunk pilots.
- You can no longer track recipes with no output on your mission tracker. (eg. crystite refining)
- Geometry objects should "pop" less often.
- A bunch of encounter/mission crash fixes.
- Fix for battle labs getting stuck with no one in them.