These Firefall patch notes are reproduced directly from the official forum thread, and we’re posting them here for reference and easy access.
- Stage I equipment component vendors decided they would rather have your Crystite instead of AMPs. Components now cost 500 Crystite.
- Turrets should don their owners’ current warpaint once again.
- Fixed a bug where players would be kicked from PvP matches before loading in.
- Fixed an issue with Tourtured Souls’ animations.
- Removed some more “exploit” thump areas from the world.
- Fixed an issue where ARES mission interactables would spawn underground in some areas.
- The denizens of ShantyTown have nailed their buildings to the ground.
- Accord Air Traffic Control held some training courses, expect some improvements to Accord Dropships!
- Fixed an issue causing audio to degrade after playing for a certain amount of time.
- SIN imprints should now only play the audio of the latest imprint received.
- Fixed an issue causing one of the Human Female faces to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Accord HMG II does not properly fire after spinning up.
- Fixed an issue where Sticky Grenade detonation audio plays without detonation.
- Fixed a bug where Mortar Arcfold would trigger the Rhino’s passive when the ability was not fully charged.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing placement of Charged Pulse Generators near Sentinel Pods.
- Fixed a bug where the Heavy Machine Gun’s accuracy spread was growing in each stage instead of shrinking.
- Fixed an issue where players would get an error when selecting a different quality resource on a progression unlock.
- When browsing a vendor, items will only be purchased when the "Buy" button is clicked.
- Fixed an issue where using the mouse wheel would "break" the crafting UI.
- Fixed the most common causes of Win HTTP errors when using the Garage or Manufacturing terminals.