The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.7.1688 have just been released. These include bugfixes, more aggressive Chosen, some ability nerfs, and fixes for crafting recipes. Find all the information here!
You are here: Home > patch 0.7.1688
Tag Archives | patch 0.7.1688
If you’re not used to open-world sandbox games like Firefall, it can be a bit daunting to decide what to do next. This guide takes a look at two of the biggest obstacles for new players: what do you do, and how do you improve?
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...
assault baneclaw bastion battleframes biotech bugfixes calculator carbon combat cosmetics crafting dragonfly dreadnaught dropships electron engineer equipment featured firecat gliders lgvs mammoth monetisation nighthawk patch 0.7.1665 patch 0.7.1666 patch 0.7.1694 patch 0.7.1710 patch 0.7.1714 patch notes progression pvp raptor recluse recon red beans refining resources rhino thumpers tigerclaw titles ui warpaints xp