Firefall patch notes for the Patch 0.7 milestone (Patch 0.7.1665). Includes loot drops, crafting research, the Blackwater Anomaly instance, three new melding pockets, Jetball, progression changes. and tweaks and bugfixes.
Tag Archives | dynamic events
If you’re not used to open-world sandbox games like Firefall, it can be a bit daunting to decide what to do next. This guide takes a look at two of the biggest obstacles for new players: what do you do, and how do you improve?
The Firefall patch notes for Patch 0.6.1637 have just been released. These include fixes to battleframes, upgrades to open world gameplay, ARES mission enhancements, dropships, changes to the POI Power system, progression changes, and new resources.
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...