A guide to the new POI powerup system: crystite resonators, new deployable items, and the new crafting vendors for battleframe progression tokens and the Cobra P-39 LGV. Includes maps of vendor locations and a handy cheat sheet!
You are here: Home > thump dump
Tag Archives | thump dump
Powering Up the POIs: Crafting and Vehicle Vendors
By Siha on May 23, 2013 in Cheat Sheets, Guides
- The Complete Firefall Warpaints Guide August 31, 2013
- The Firefall New Player Guide: I’m New, What Do I Do? June 6, 2013
- Accessing Firefall’s New Melding Pockets July 1, 2013
- The Guide to Firefall Gliders July 28, 2013
- The Firefall Battleframes Guide November 2, 2013
- On Hiatus April 21, 2014
- April Red Bean Bundles Available April 2, 2014
- March Red Bean Bundles Available March 1, 2014
- February Red Bean Bundles Available February 11, 2014
- Firefall’s New Equipment System: an Introduction February 2, 2014
- pector: I miss this website. And I agree - the game has...
- joe soap: this is out of date big time now...
- Svetlio: sr for my English how to open Anatomy of a Battl...
- Liberato: Great job! But i see news warpaints that dont see ...
- Leanne: Thank you for this awesome guide!! <3...
assault baneclaw bastion battleframes biotech bugfixes calculator carbon combat cosmetics crafting dragonfly dreadnaught dropships electron engineer equipment featured firecat gliders lgvs mammoth monetisation nighthawk patch 0.7.1665 patch 0.7.1666 patch 0.7.1694 patch 0.7.1710 patch 0.7.1714 patch notes progression pvp raptor recluse recon red beans refining resources rhino thumpers tigerclaw titles ui warpaints xp